Thursday, February 26, 2009

Newborn Casting Call - Baltimore Newborn Photographer


Model Casting Call:
I am on the lookout for newborns that are currently under one week old. I will come to you, I have some ideas that I'd like to try out. This will not be a regular full session it is specifically geared to capture images for my promotional materials.

You will receive
  • A complimentary session $125 value
  • A complimentary 8x10 print $50 value
  • The session will last anywhere from 1-3 hours

  • A signed model release is required.

  • Baby(ies) must be less than 7 days old at the time of session.

Email me asap at info@tracydietrich.com with your due date and location. Also Mom's who have given birth in the last week or so that are available this weekend are welcome to reply. Thanks! (please respond quickly as there are a limited number of these sessions available)

No comments:


About Me

Baltimore
Tracy Dietrich is a portrait photographer in Maryland. She specializes in location work featuring maternity, newborn, children and families. Please visit www.tracydietrich.com