Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Interview! {Baltimore Baby Photographer}

http://mybabyphotos.net/interview-with-photographer-tracy-dietrich/

exerpt: to read the full interview click on the link above

Interview with Photographer Tracy Dietrich

photo by Tracy Dietrich

Being the the mother of twin girls, I frequent a list serv that has announcements emailed to me for Parents of Multiples in my local area. I discovered Tracy Dietrich and her unique photo work through this email list and contacted her to find out if she would agree to an interview. She kindly accepted. The name of her photography business is Twice Blessed Photography, and she has an easy-to-navigate, professional website with beautiful pictures in her gallery. They definitely deserve a look.

JG: How long have you been a photographer?
TD: I have been photographing since I was a young girl. I have been shooting professionally for over 8 years. I remember the Christmas when my mom gave me a roll of 110 film – remember that? I was thrilled that I got to use that whole roll myself!

No comments:


About Me

Baltimore
Tracy Dietrich is a portrait photographer in Maryland. She specializes in location work featuring maternity, newborn, children and families. Please visit www.tracydietrich.com