Thursday, January 15, 2009

Perry Hall Location Photographer-Beautiful & Handsome Siblings!




This lovely family contacted me because they wanted to be a part of the National Model Search for Charity. Meet A. & A. They are the gorgeous kids of one of my clients that I met through the children's boutique. It was just 21 degrees outside so we did most of this with my location studio lighting. What fun! I just loved working with this family, they are so sweet and sincere. Here's a sneak peak Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a tease!!! I need to see more....lol These are wonderful. I love them already. I cant wait to see the rest....
Thanks so much for a great shoot.


About Me

Baltimore
Tracy Dietrich is a portrait photographer in Maryland. She specializes in location work featuring maternity, newborn, children and families. Please visit www.tracydietrich.com