Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Pregnant Model Call - Baltimore Maternity Photographer

I am looking to try some new ideas. While I have photographed lots of maternity sessions many times Mom's want to keep their images private. I'd love to add your images to my portfolio. I am looking for a pregnant model that is interested in maternity pictures that are fun and different. If you are around 32-26 weeks pregnant and are up for anything this is perfect for you. I am offering a complimentary session(lasts 1/2 hour to 1 hour) that will take place on location in your home. Email me for the details. I look forward to hearing from you! Sessions are limited.

No comments:


About Me

Baltimore
Tracy Dietrich is a portrait photographer in Maryland. She specializes in location work featuring maternity, newborn, children and families. Please visit www.tracydietrich.com